Jessie Showell | Freelance Graphic Designer
I’m a Graphic Designer located in the North Eastern suburbs of Adelaide. I graduated with an Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design in 2017, and in the time since then, I have done small design projects here and there. I spent over a year volunteering my graphic design services to Orana and volunteering at Cleland Wildlife Park, helping out with the koalas.
At the end of 2019, I decided that I wanted to sell my greeting cards, which was initially just a hobby, and opened an Etsy store.
As of March 2021, I am studying a Bachelor of Communication Design part-time at the University of South Australia. I’ve always wanted a University degree, and now is a better time than any!
- One of my favourite hobbies is making ice cream… and eating it. My favourite flavours that I’ve made so far are Oreo, Peppermint Crisp, and Nutella.
- Another one of my hobbies is painting my nails, and over the years I’ve managed to collect over 150 bottles of nail polish.
- I really love animals, especially dogs. I have a cavoodle named Leo and he’s very cute.
- On the side, I work as a Photobooth Attendant for Enchanting Photobooths which means I’ve attended more weddings than I can count. I’ve met lots of interesting people through the photobooth!
- I really love travelling, and one of my favourite places that I’ve visited was New Zealand’s South Island. It’s very beautiful there. I’ve also been to Singapore and lots of places around Australia.